Business Formation and Support
Whether you are starting your own business, or you already own a business, the experienced attorneys at The Crosthwait Law Firm will provide you with the advice and tools you will need to successfully operate your business, including:
- Choosing the right business formation for you – whether it’s a Limited Liability Company (an “LLC”), a Corporation, or a Partnership – by evaluating your exposure to liability, tax advantages and disadvantages, and the ease of operation under the different formations.
- Preparing and filing all documents required by the Oklahoma Secretary of State based on the chosen business formation.
- Obtaining a Federal Employer Identification Number for your newly formed business.
- Preparing Partnership or Operating Agreements.
- Ensuring your business complies with state and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Preparing employment contracts, and reviewing or preparing confidentiality and non-compete provisions.
- Preparing contracts for purchase or sale, leases, agreements, and other necessary legal documents.
- Establishing billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow and minimize your exposure to bad debts.
- Collecting debts from customers or clients who have failed to pay you for your goods and/or services in a timely manner.
Contact the experienced attorneys at The Crosthwait Law Firm today to discuss the specific needs of your current or future business.